SASS is willing to give presentations on topics related to supporting student success and our services. We are happy to work with staff, faculty, instructors, and student groups.
General Presentation Request Guidelines
While we strive to accommodate as many outreach requests as possible, we sometimes get more requests than we can staff. Please be aware of the following guidelines for how we staff our outreach requests:
- The highest priority will be given to requests for:
- Presentations to classes and student groups
- Presentations to staff/faculty units on topics supporting student success
- Requests should be submitted at least 2-3 three weeks prior to the presentation date.
- All requests are subject to the availability of Student Academic Success Services Staff.
- Availability during weeks 10-15 of each semester is extremely limited.
Request an Academic Success Workshop
Interested in requesting an Academic Success Workshop for your organization, department, or student group? Please email [email protected] with your request (who, what, where, when, etc.) and submit at least 2-3 three weeks in advance.
What is the cost?
Presentations conducted during regular business hours with student groups and staff/faculty units on topics relevant to service provision for students are free of charge.
Evening programs for student groups are also free of charge.